Montreal Street Fashion wants to BANG you!







I am sure you all remember back in September when I posted about receiving the Marc Jacobs first masculine fragrance 'Bang' tester in the mail. 
I think i was so excited and inspired that I wrote a poem to the extent.
Still no?

Well now I have received a full 50 ml bottle for myself!
and the best thing about it is that Montreal Street Fashion and Matchstick have another 50ml bottle for one lucky fan?
Can I call you guys that?
Fantastic!
Thus we are having an exciting giveaway opportunity!





Here's the deal:
1. Send a photo of you or you and your friends in your most BANGIN' outfit
 to montrealstreetfashion no later than 
November 24, 2010!

2. Maybe write a sentence or two about what Bang' by Marc jacobs or Marc Jacobs himself means to you?
or just basically why you are worthy to find a 50 ml bottle of Jac
...obs at your door?

3. We here at MSF will pick the photo/outfit we want to BANG the most.

4. You, the happy winner, have a new fragrance moving into winter 2010/2011!




Can't wait to see your submissions!