New York I love you, But you bringing me down...

Hey guys!
Just spent my recent week in NYC and found some amazing things to post...
...but things got a little crazy and my camera is now m.i.a. Anyone at the East River Bar in Brooklyn find a boxy silver camera oller at me. so if I took a picture of you this past week email me something new and make it hotter than ever : Djm37686@marymount.edu subject: mtlstfashionny

BUT i wont leave you with nothing so I took some of my favorites from this weeks Toronto L'oreal Fashion Week so far!




Mango
Don't necessarily like this dress that much but I'm loving the model.




Pink Tartan
I do believe this one is my favorite.Very 1950s housewife meets pin up








Alfred Sung
I was suprised that wedding dresses made this years runway but hey it worked




Katya Revenko